Saturday, February 28, 2009

Groundhog Day

Today I wake up, survey the disaster that is my home, organize the stack of papers to be graded, grade. With some luck, I'll pull out a few hours to work on the disaster that is my home.

Tomorrow, I wake up, survey the disaster that is my home, organize the stack of papers to be graded, grade. With some luck, I'll pull out a few hours to work on the disaster that is my home.

Monday, I wake up, survey the disaster that is my home, organize the stack of papers to be graded, grade. With some luck, I'll pull out a few hours to work on the disaster that is my home.

It's good to have a plan.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Today I went and heard a very inspiring educator speak . . . and I immediately wanted to ask him for a teaching job . . . but then I remembered about grading papers. (Condolences.)

    As for the house, just go after one room (or should it be one pile?) at a time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee -- I'm puzzled. When did you see my house? ;)

    Really, if it weren't for the paper grading, it would be a perfect job. I keep saying that I'm going to revert to making a few reference notes and then calling the students into my office and giving them oral feedback, letting them ask questions, etc.

    I really might do that during the summer, when we compress 15 weeks into 6...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have respect and sympathy for you! Both of my daughters are teachers. I have seen those stacks of papers.

    ReplyDelete