Saturday, March 7, 2009

Springtime in Walmart

I stopped by Walmart this morning to get something I didn't actually find.

The weather has done a welcome about-face here, and today's high should be 74. The forecast for the rest of the week is even better.

Sunshine, open windows, birds singing....our thoughts turn to flowers, and retailers know it. I spent a very long time looking at the tulips this morning, weighing the pros and cons of taking some home. In the end, I decided that I could take them all home without having to choose one color over the other or damaging my debit card.

And so I did. But because I'm generous, I'm sharing.

Here are your tulips. Happy spring!





4 comments:

  1. Thanks; I love them!

    I'm going to keep them inside for a while though, because it's still about 12 degrees here.

    BRRRRRR!!!! I need another vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some drooping white tulips on my desk. I needed some new ones, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The retailers frown upon your generosity.

    The tulips are very pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete